• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Real Slow Load in Safari

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My site at http://theinternetiswastingmytime.com works fine in chrome but takes forever to load in safari. I havent tested firefox.

I see it could be embed codes for the typekit fonts? Muse site slow to load in anything but Chrome

But I was wondering if someone more expert than I could look and give me some hints at how to fix this?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Loads fine for me on Chrome (Mac OS.)  I am on a high speed connection, so the experience might be different elsewhere.

Let us see if others here have different observations. The background video could be slowing things down for you.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a very slow internet connection, and the site loads in a normal speed. Only the fullscreen video takes time to start, but I think, this is quite normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on hi speed, in safari it takes 4 ever but in chrome and firefox works fine and fast, though the videos take a few seconds to load fully (mac os).

so if the problem is the videos, can it be sped up in safari?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but i agree the videos seem normal. the problem is with safari. i do not have an iphone but iphone users tell me it loads fine on their phones, but i have no video on the phone version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this a YouTube hosted video?

My experience: If we talk about initial load time, Vimeo loads quite faster.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines