Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ReCaptcha 2.0 issue

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am having some issues with the adobe recaptcha 2.0 on the "simple contact" form widget. I entered in the keys it asked for (copied and pasted, so i know they aren't mistyped), but when i try and prove I'm not a robot, it fails to communicate with google and I can't submit the form.

michaelbruzzone.com is the site i'm using to test the form.

When i publish, i get the following errors after FTP upload complete:

2 Warnings

Form Home Form is configured with an email address of [M***********@gmail.com], which does not match the server name michaelbruzzone.com. Some hosting providers refuse to send emails from email addresses on different hosts. If submitting your form does not send email as expected, change the first email address listed in your Muse form to an address on michaelbruzzone.com and try again.

Form Home Form is configured with an email address of *********3@pacbell.net, which does not match the server name michaelbruzzone.com. Some hosting providers refuse to send emails from email addresses on different hosts. If submitting your form does not send email as expected, change the first email address listed in your Muse form to an address on michaelbruzzone.com and try again.

The email the hosting is registered to is different than the email my adobe is registered to, but i'm not sure what to do about fixing that.

Can anyone give any insights as to how i can fix this?

Thank you so much for your help!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

After talking with someone on adobe support, it turns out the issue is you cannot put a capture widget with recaptcha inside of a lightbox widget...for some reason. It works inside of an accordian widget, but i much prefer the lightbox look. I hope they fix this soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to use email address:  xxx@michaelbruzzone.com. With your domain you normally get a corresponding email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

changing the email address fixed the warnings that were popping up, but the main issue of the site not being able to "contract reCaptcha" is still going on.

Is reCaptcha on this form not compatible with hosting on GoDaddy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to pass this to ankushr40215001​ and Preran​.

Also Ussnorway​ has experience with/about GoDaddy.

There were some strong issues with recaptcha recently.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Looks like you need to do some settings on your server based on this doc - reCAPTCHA 2.0 server error -- SOLVED

Please try the above suggested and let us know if works.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks ankushr40215001​ for getting in.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine must be a different issue, because after I called GoDaddy and had them make the changes listed in your post, the issue still persists.

picture is below, sorry for poor quality, the screenshot was creating a low resolution image that you couldn't read the text.

You should be able to read the error it is giving: "Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again."

My connection is fine, and I made the changes that the above post by ankushr40215001 suggested, but still this.

Any thoughts? I need reCAPTCHA to work

IMG_20170714_095339.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please address my question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After talking with someone on adobe support, it turns out the issue is you cannot put a capture widget with recaptcha inside of a lightbox widget...for some reason. It works inside of an accordian widget, but i much prefer the lightbox look. I hope they fix this soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines