• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

reCAPTCHA private key is invalid or missing error

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm working on a small site using Muse and have a recaptcha 2 contact form. It had been working fine during various previews etc. However, yesterday I started getting the following error:

"The reCAPTCHA 2.0 private key is invalid or missing. Please provide a private key otherwise reCAPTCHA 2.0 validation will not work."

So I tried adding a new public and private key, but it appears the private key will not hold. I paste it in and it doesn't hold (nothing shows when I go back to the reCAPTCHA dialog boss.

Using the latest version of Muse.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

So turns out there must have been a glitch on my compute. Did a restart and then was able to get the priva key to stic. All is working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked with my colleague, and he asked you to enter the public key first and the private key later. Save the file to see if the changes have been done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have entered the public key. However when I enter the private key in Muse it there right after I paste it, however when I reopen the reCAPTCHA dialog box the private key is no longer there. If I send the key to you can you help enter it?

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran

I got the reCaptcha error message to go away—turned out that there was an issue with Muse not storing the Private key (a re-start helped).

However, still getting a server error when I click the submit button. See screenshot below

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you repost the screenshot? I don't see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So turns out there must have been a glitch on my compute. Did a restart and then was able to get the priva key to stic. All is working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran, Where are the public and private keys pasted in the Muse widget?

Add contact forms and style form widgets in Adobe Muse.

The above link tells the order of instructions, but not where.

Thanks,

H

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at this small screencast:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - simple & accurate : updated & live.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines