• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recaptcha Private Keys Disappearing

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go back to make edits on a few of my sites, the private key in my recaptcha is gone.

When I re-enter it, whether pasting it in or typing it out, it doesn't stick and I am therefore unable to upload the site. If I go ahead with the upload, I'll get the error "Could not contact ReCaptcha."

Is anyone else having this issue?

I spoke with an Adobe rep on the phone the other day and he suggested I create another contact form, which is irritating to reformat on every site I have to work on. Not to mention, it only worked on one of the sites. He also did something with my appdata folder which apparently didn't work either.

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

I had exactly the same problem in Muse with reCAPTCHA and the FTP wouldn't save the credentials either.

On the Adobe chat support they recommend deleting Dreamweaver (yes Dreamweaver) and saying YES to removing PREFs - problem solved.

Re-load Dreamweaver.

I am using an iMac OS 10.12.6

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

The public code was saved, but the private code disappears when I opened the widget again.

Is this problem to be solved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had exactly the same problem in Muse with reCAPTCHA and the FTP wouldn't save the credentials either.

On the Adobe chat support they recommend deleting Dreamweaver (yes Dreamweaver) and saying YES to removing PREFs - problem solved.

Re-load Dreamweaver.

I am using an iMac OS 10.12.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines