• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ReCaptcha2 not showing in Safari

Participant ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ReCaptacha 2 - I'm not a robot, image is not showing up in Safari, it does show in Google Chrome, does anyone have a solution for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

I  want to make a point here. For a few months none of the HTML images have shown in Safari, even after the last Muse update. Now suddenly after reporting this and asking for help here, the images are showing and the ReCaptcha2 graphic  is showing too. Strange indeed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey schooldaysmag,

This could be an issue with browser cache or sometimes it takes a while for server to host some objects properly.

Please give us your site URL for further investigation.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush,

It's not only "I'm not a robot" showing up, but all added HTML images are not showing up in Safari, yet they do in Google Chrome. URL:

www.schooldaysmagazine.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush, also this URL: CONTACT ,  on three pages does not have the ReCaptcha2 I'm not a robot showing up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

make a test page with just the Form and not breakpoints in the design layout... upload and test

if that works then you have two basic options;

redesign your contact form page to a single breakpoint design for your entire site or

add a phone alt-layout and tell people with older browsers to click here for a alt form with working Captcha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  want to make a point here. For a few months none of the HTML images have shown in Safari, even after the last Muse update. Now suddenly after reporting this and asking for help here, the images are showing and the ReCaptcha2 graphic  is showing too. Strange indeed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tested your form before I posted {5 hours ago} and it wasn't working then but if you say it is now then thats great... problem solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines