Recent files never show

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

App: Muse CC
Version: 2017.1.0.821, CL 805658

File Format: 379

The issue: From start up I can only use the top menu bar to start a new, open and recent files. The main body of Muse is not active or operational and hasn't been for many months, i put up with it hoping an update would fix it but it's not gotten to me and need fixing.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Work       Learn

Nothing happens or shows up

| Recent  - file don't show other than in the File menu

| CC Files  - Nothing shows or happens

Create New  - Nothing happens

Open  - Nothing happens

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I've tried to give a basic overview of issues above of screen,
I Have already viewed the forums for possible solutions, uninstall of App + preferences (Muse) then reinstalled to no avail. Power cycled pc and checked drivers and still same issues. Any other solutions or an Adobe™ tech able to help out with above issues please?

thanks in advance,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for your help -- here are the logs -- will message you pw for folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yxg75mski70khnr/AACdHeJn1pO7ygPi9yP1UfGNa?dl=0

Barbara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Enclosed the ZIP of the files. The files named Muse txt., DesignLibraries.angular and DesignLibraries.angular-renderer does not exist on my computer.

Fra: bdwd

Sendt: 5. november 2017 23:14

Til: Tom Sverre Karlsen

Emne: Recent files never show

Recent files never show

created by bdwd<https://forums.adobe.com/people/bdwd> in Help with using Adobe Muse CC - View the full discussion<https://forums.adobe.com/message/9947141#9947141>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The log collected from windows machine (#tomcar62) does not have “CEP8-Muse.txt” file.

And the Mac (bdwd) logs do not contain much information, looks like we need to set the logLevel to 6 (currently it is 1).

The LogLevelkey can be updated at the following location (The application should be restarted for the log level changes to take effect):

Win: HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Adobe/CSXS.8/LogLevel (from the Registry Editor)
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/com.adobe.CSXS.8.plist/LogLevel (modify using a plist editor)

Please perform the above actions and share the logs file again.

Appreciate your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I say thank you for your good effort. Unfortunately, I have neither time nor patience for this. I have to work, not look for errors in the software. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have resent the files after the change from level 1 to level 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand how inconvenience it is, particularly the communication in messaging.

I shall avoid this here after and rather work remotely on your systems to resolve the issue in timely manner and without so many hit and  trials.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

-Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick response. The install location was/is set to default.

Glad to know there's a fix in the works.

Many thanks.

Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 5.59.55 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines