Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recommendations for responsive gallery

Explorer ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm trying to find a responsive gallery that can go from a 1920 PX wide down to 320 PX wide gallery. I have tried about three of them but as soon as they go below 768 PX then they stop becoming responsive.

I have tried the Muse themes connect gallery and the different types of gallery within that one component.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a responsive gallery they are using which is reasonably simple to use?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated

Thanks

Keith

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Why not using the gallery out of the box from Muse? It is responsive. No eye candy but works pretty good.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not using the gallery out of the box from Muse? It is responsive. No eye candy but works pretty good.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't realise there was one!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean a composition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I can see is a slideshow which is not what I'm looking for. I want to show multiple images on the page thumbnails and then have them expand out To a larger image stop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay found it! Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am using the standard thumbnail gallery in Muse but the smaller the screen g.ets the smaller the images get but it's far more exaggerated than this screen size. Is there anyway to stop the scaling of this widget?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

spacman75  schrieb

So I am using the standard thumbnail gallery in Muse but the smaller the screen g.ets the smaller the images get but it's far more exaggerated than this screen size. Is there anyway to stop the scaling of this widget?

This can‘t be the case. Slide show images and thumbnails scale relatively to the screen width, that is the „sense“ of responsive design. If these images are getting to small, you should create a breakpoint and resize the slide show elements at this breakpoint according to your wishes.

If you are talking about something different, please clarify.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You´re welcome . I was out for a shooting – back again. Great that you found it.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines