Exit

regarding ADOBE MUSE

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Edited by moderator]

Dear,

I am your regular customer and I have developed so many works in Adobe Muse and I need correction on that, so kindly provide this Muse application so that I could do that.

Thanks

Tanweer

[Email removed by moderator]

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

WHO DO YOU THINK ARE YOU SHOUTING AT? IT´S an QUITE empty space - you may hear en echo here :-).

So, let´s see about your issue. Do you have an all apps paid plan with Adobe still running? If yes, watch for preferences in the app: Creative Cloud and watch for : Apps and check the tiny little box for "Show older apps"

(at least on my Mac it appears like this - somehow diffferent because Germany).

I hope this was kind enough and hope it helps,

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

In the future, please don't shout. 

Fig 1.  ALL CAPS in a public forum is the same as shouting and shouting is rude.Fig 1. ALL CAPS in a public forum is the same as shouting and shouting is rude.

If you have a paid ALL APPS plan, open Creative Cloud Desktop app and click on your Avatar (top right image).  Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

1. Click All Apps from the left side menu.

2. Click your Avatar and select Preferences. 

3. In the modal window, click on Apps.

4. Scroll down to Settings and check the box to "Show Older Apps."  See screenshot.

5. Click the bl

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHO DO YOU THINK ARE YOU SHOUTING AT? IT´S an QUITE empty space - you may hear en echo here :-).

So, let´s see about your issue. Do you have an all apps paid plan with Adobe still running? If yes, watch for preferences in the app: Creative Cloud and watch for : Apps and check the tiny little box for "Show older apps"

(at least on my Mac it appears like this - somehow diffferent because Germany).

I hope this was kind enough and hope it helps,

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the future, please don't shout. 

Fig 1.  ALL CAPS in a public forum is the same as shouting and shouting is rude.Fig 1. ALL CAPS in a public forum is the same as shouting and shouting is rude.

If you have a paid ALL APPS plan, open Creative Cloud Desktop app and click on your Avatar (top right image).  Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

1. Click All Apps from the left side menu.

2. Click your Avatar and select Preferences. 

3. In the modal window, click on Apps.

4. Scroll down to Settings and check the box to "Show Older Apps."  See screenshot.

5. Click the blue Done button.

Preferences in CC Desktop AppPreferences in CC Desktop App

NOTE:  If you have a Teams or Enterprise plan, you must contact your IT dept and ask your admin for a Muse package.  Only your plan admin can give you access to discontinued apps.

Hope that helps,

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines