• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove images from google

New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ive recently removed some pages from my muse site and then followed instructions from google, so as to remove the image snippets from search results. The images disappeared from search results after 36 hours but appeared again a week later.

Ive deleted the pages from my site but am using adobe as my server. Is this something to do with adobe storing images. How can I permanently delete them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi,

This surely has to be dealt by the search engine, as the content is no more available on the hosting server.

I have found this doc from google which might help you with this issue - Remove outdated content - Google Search Help.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

This surely has to be dealt by the search engine, as the content is no more available on the hosting server.

I have found this doc from google which might help you with this issue - Remove outdated content - Google Search Help.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines