• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove query strings from static resources

Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm trying to speed up my websites that were made in Adobe Muse, and one of the suggestions that a website made (pingdom.com) was to remove the qurery string from static resources, that it's because some resources with a "?" in the URL are not cached. HEre is an image with the overall problem.

querystringsstaticresources.png

Well, the question is sumple, how may i solve that into Adobe Muse? or if anyone knows a service that can handle this issue please let me know.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

This can not be changed if you want to continue working on this site in Muse. And never follow the recommendations of page speed servises to the fullest. If you follow them to the end, then you will have an empty page. These recommendations can only be guided, observing a balance of usability, design and speed.

There are only a few things that you can optimize in the Muse website.

1) Images.

2) Any manipulation of the htaccess file on the server, such as caching in the browser and compression.

As fa

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might have to use something additional to muse like dreamweaver or similar coding app. But you would loose the inbrowserediting feature, only if this is important for you or your client.

Let me ask, why do you want to make your musewebsite faster? Is it slow?

Normally muse sites load pretty fast. More often it came out that browsers were slow for overall connection speed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The website actually loads quite quick, i don't know if i can post the link here, it's for a GPS company.

At my city, there are many internet providers, but most of ppl say that they experience a slow itnernet connection, so it's really important for me and my customers to speed a site as much as possible.

Thank you for your answer, i may not consider dream viewer because my customer may need to change text and pictures.

Thanks again regards~

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can not be changed if you want to continue working on this site in Muse. And never follow the recommendations of page speed servises to the fullest. If you follow them to the end, then you will have an empty page. These recommendations can only be guided, observing a balance of usability, design and speed.

There are only a few things that you can optimize in the Muse website.

1) Images.

2) Any manipulation of the htaccess file on the server, such as caching in the browser and compression.

As far as the source code is concerned, you can not optimize it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines