Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove YouTube logo that appears on videos on Mobile

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have embedded YouTube videos on my portfolio site.

When viewing the videos on mobile, there is a YouTube logo in the right corner, that I find very disturbing.

However, on desktop, this logo does not appear, you only see the play button centered on top of the video, and I would really like to achieve the same clean look on mobile!

To be clear, I'm talking about the watermark like logo that is displayed BEFORE hitting Play, not the one that's embedded in the controlers. See attached image.

Thanks!

Alexandra

20464952_10159309309870105_434833880_o.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

You can't meddle with YT's automatisms and that is that. Only Pro accounts allow to change some of these options, but off hand I'm not sure if that includes removing their player branding.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you are able to put a layer on top to hide the logo? This depends of course on your video  but it looks like being "cropable".

I did not find an easy solution to hide the logo. You can hide the "player elements" but this you may have found as well, I guess.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-27 um 08.47.15.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't meddle with YT's automatisms and that is that. Only Pro accounts allow to change some of these options, but off hand I'm not sure if that includes removing their player branding.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines