• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing extra white space on a widget

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a portfolio site and would like to show my images in a tab widget. I currently have them like this: Portfolio | GGR International

However on the categories with less items, I'm left with a lot of white space on the bottom. Is there a way I can remove that white space and shift the footer up higher?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which widget are you using for your site? Your site took quite a long time to load on my browser.

If you are OK with sharing your site, upload it to a shared location and share the URL here with us. We can investigate for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't want to share the site files with everyone so I have messaged you the dropbox link for the files.

I believe I used a regular composition widget (it might've been the featured news one).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines