• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Renieuwd site - download to FTP host impossible

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I re-designed an excisting site which has been hosted at Godaddy.

After downloading the renewal without problems on businesscatalyst I have tried everything possible to get it back where it was before.

No succes until now.

What can be done to solve this mistery?

Dieter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Do I understand correct:

You published your site to Businesscatalyst and want it now publish to a different provider?

Simply choose „FTP Host“ in the „Publish“ menu top right in Muse’s application window or choose „File/Upload to FTP host …“.

If you have published to a different account, you can change this account by clicking onto „Switch Account“ in the „Upload to FTP“ dialog.

Switch-account.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do I understand correct:

You published your site to Businesscatalyst and want it now publish to a different provider?

Simply choose „FTP Host“ in the „Publish“ menu top right in Muse’s application window or choose „File/Upload to FTP host …“.

If you have published to a different account, you can change this account by clicking onto „Switch Account“ in the „Upload to FTP“ dialog.

Switch-account.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines