• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Replacement for Muse...Please

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to find a replacement for Muse and can't find anything that touches it!

Does anyone have a line on this as I have even tried looking at coding and that lasted a morning and no more..... ever. 

I tried ASpark, Square & Wicks, all horendous and not what I want at all. 

If there is a replacement or there is something that is similar I would be grateful if someone could let me know please. 

Also I am currently programing my latest site in Muse - what are the downsides?  Will it just fall over in time???

Thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

watch out for sparkleapp - nicepage - …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nobody should use outdated web authoring software.  The scripts in Muse have NOT been updated in over 2-1/2 years.  It's not fit for purpose anymore.  Eventually, all Muse sites will fail.  It's foolish to start new projects with Muse only to find that you must start over with another system.   Muse has no future.

MODERN OPTIONS:

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines