• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reply email to sender muse email form

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any ideas how to send a reply email to sender from muse email form?

I mean, I want to receive an email and the same email to also go to the sender.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Your question is clear.

But here are the possible solutions:

(1)

If you are talking about an auto reply to the sender, you can turn on the auto reply option in any email service provider like Gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc. When someone sends you a message they will receive an automated reply, something like [you message has been received].

(2)

If you are concern about replying manually to your senders, it is already done by muse,

When you will receive an email from your website, you can directly reply to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your question is clear.

But here are the possible solutions:

(1)

If you are talking about an auto reply to the sender, you can turn on the auto reply option in any email service provider like Gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc. When someone sends you a message they will receive an automated reply, something like [you message has been received].

(2)

If you are concern about replying manually to your senders, it is already done by muse,

When you will receive an email from your website, you can directly reply to that email and the email will be delivered to the actual sender. its a built in feature in muse. (see screenshot)

So if you just reply the email (where you received it) the email will be delivered to your sender.

Hope this helps.

[promotional link removed]

Screenshot 2017-11-16 17.06.16.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your prompt answer. I have made a muse email form from the default widget and I want this form to automatically send an email to me and also automatically send the same email to the person who fills the form (thus the person who writes his/her email in the form).  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can do that from the email service you are using such as Gmail, Yahoo etc.

Which email service you are using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines