Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resize issue

Participant ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Two different pages in my website both have a banner across the top of the page.  Both are a filled rectangle (block colour) both are exactly the same size in muse, in the same position and their resize is set to 'fit browser width', however they both behave differently.  Please see image below:

The yellow banner is behaving correctly, however the first pink banner (shown in the image below) gets cut off.  If I change the resize to 'responsive width' the full depth of the banner is shown correctly but obviously fails to stretch across the whole page as wanted (third image below).

I'm baffled 😞

muse example.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Yes, you can do everything, what you do in public version. But you should keep a backup file, because projects, once saved in the prerelease version, don‘t open in the actual public version.

The alternativ is waiting, until the new version is released. (And no, we don‘t know a release date. )

Votes

Translate

Translate
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kim,

Many apologies to find you in this trouble.

However, would you mind sharing your .muse file with us so that we can investigate and try fixing it?

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652 and send the link to me in a private message.

For doing a private message hover the mouse on my picture and click "message".

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Is anyone able to help me out with this issue?  I can't for the life of me work out what's wrong 😞

Ankush I have resent you my link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please feel free to join our prerelease program where we have fixed multiple issues, you can download and install the prerelease build.

Adobe Prerelease

Thanks,

Sanjit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will this help me with my resizing issue? Some pages work and some don't even though everything appears to be the same??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we have fixed these issues in prerelease build.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so what does that mean for me as a user?  will is till be able to continue working on my website and upload using the prerelease build?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can do everything, what you do in public version. But you should keep a backup file, because projects, once saved in the prerelease version, don‘t open in the actual public version.

The alternativ is waiting, until the new version is released. (And no, we don‘t know a release date. )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

What should I do about my fonts??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Typekit fonts are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Source Sans Pro... when I open the prerelease it appears as though it cant find them??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to install it, and it works without a problem!

Did you fill in the correct site name/names in the „Publish“ dialog? This is important for TypeKit fonts:

Screen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not trying to publish, they appear to be missing when first opening my website in the prerelease version...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please describe this issue in the prerelease forum. You are under NDA and therefore not allowed to discuss prerelease issues in public.

But, as I said: Here I don‘t meet this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Of course thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines