Highlighted

Resize 'width & height' available in fixed layout but does not work?

Explorer ,
May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There, second question

I'm trying to work out if this me, normal, or broken...

Greatly appreciate any help, thanks...

Muse_resize_problem.jpg

No, it's not broken. Really, it shouldn't give your the option on a fixed breakpoint, because there's no way images can change their size but it does make it easier to transition to a fluid design without having to remember to change them.

David

Creative Muse

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Resize 'width & height' available in fixed layout but does not work?

Explorer ,
May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There, second question

I'm trying to work out if this me, normal, or broken...

Greatly appreciate any help, thanks...

Muse_resize_problem.jpg

No, it's not broken. Really, it shouldn't give your the option on a fixed breakpoint, because there's no way images can change their size but it does make it easier to transition to a fluid design without having to remember to change them.

David

Creative Muse

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 29, 2017 0
Guide ,
May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David

Creative Muse

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to David Asch: Although it is not necessary in fixed width breakpoints, it does resize at breakpoints. But as this is unpredictable, it should not be used.

But maybe it helps a little if you do only wire framing for layout purposes and you just want to check quickly how things behave.…

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2017 1