Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resizing shapes in Muse

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having a problem in Adobe Muse. After changing my breakpoint to a fixed width for iPhone display, I cannot adjust the width of my navigation
buttons. It just snaps back to the original width. I tried undoing the fixed width back to fluid width, and it's still doing the same thing. How can I fix this?
It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out soon. This is interrupting my workflow, and I don't want to run into the same issue with resizing anything
else on the page(s). Worth noting that I tried restarting Muse, as well as my computer, and not holding the shift key, but the issue persists.

Thank you

Richard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Much too less information! What do you mean with „shapes“?

I guess, your menu is placed within a composition or an accordion and one of the targets can‘t be sized smaller, because there are placed elements, which prevent this and have to be repositioned first.

If you can‘t fix the issue, please delete all pages except one and all element except the menu elements, save this .muse file with a new name, upload it to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then we can have a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines