Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive accordion menu

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I wanted to do a responsive website for both mobile phone and laptop. I would like to create an accordion menu on the left, but I can't make it in responsive width and height (I don't know why!).

Am I obliged to resize my menu in every breakpoints ?

Thank you for your response!screen.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

the text in your screenshot of the accordion is not web safe font and has been turned into images

phones | tablets are not just small desktop screens and they don't like accordions or anything hugging the left boarder

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The accordion resizes only in width not in height. With Text inside it won`t resize in height of course.

You´ll have to resize it in every breakpoint, I´m afraid.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the text in your screenshot of the accordion is not web safe font and has been turned into images

phones | tablets are not just small desktop screens and they don't like accordions or anything hugging the left boarder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines