• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive composition widgets are great! But what if I want them fixed?

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I've made a site that used to work well before the update of muse. But the client asked for a few updates in the metatags, and just doing this made my composition widgets look very messy. Since I didn't touched them, I can only assume that the responsive feature is the issue.

After a series of trial and error, I found out that the widgets only work properly if its elements are set to responsive.

The fact is that I really, REALLY, need them to have fixed size, since there is a lot of elements inside the composition that need to be in specific places (like a pin with a descriptive text pointing to a specific point over an image). If I put them with fixed size, the composition just ignores the pin set to be centered.

Any light over this issue?

Thanks to you all!

Oh, and sorry about my bad english. Hope the it's understandable.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

If you click inside a composition and click one more time, un tile these handle anchors (or whatever you want to call them), with which you adjust the size normally, there also appears this possibility in the top menu bar which is by default set to responsive width – change it to "none" (you see the lock closed?):

Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-22 um 07.54.07.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you click inside a composition and click one more time, un tile these handle anchors (or whatever you want to call them), with which you adjust the size normally, there also appears this possibility in the top menu bar which is by default set to responsive width – change it to "none" (you see the lock closed?):

Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-22 um 07.54.07.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines