• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive Lightbox Gallery

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there! Wanna ask about the Responsive Lightbox Gallery (https://musewidgets.com/products/responsive-lightbox-gallery). Is it really true that this widgets' maximum images to upload was 12 images only? In the features, it is written that this widget can Add unlimited amounts of items per gallery but I only see 12 area for setting up images.

if it is only 12 then, what is the other alternative Responsive gallery to use? I want the unlimited items to upload.

Thanks for the reply!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Because it depends on the amount of money you want to spend and serveral other questions search here:

https://musewidgets.com/collections/widgets

MuseforYou indeed promises unlimited amount of items per gallery – ask the inventor how about their widget.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because it depends on the amount of money you want to spend and serveral other questions search here:

https://musewidgets.com/collections/widgets

MuseforYou indeed promises unlimited amount of items per gallery – ask the inventor how about their widget.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I'll contact the creator of the widget about the specifics. Thank you! It is very informative for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The widget contains the initial widget and you have the "add more" widget to accompany it. The add more widget will add 12 more. You can place that widget as many times as you want on the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see, thanks for letting us know.

Great, though.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh! Thanks for the details! That sure helped me a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines