I have a problem concerning the menu on the mobile version of my responsive Muse website. Probably it's a simple setting, but I am quite new to using Muse so any idea to solve this issue is welcome 🙂
I created a master layout which includes at the mobile breakpoints a different menu than for the desktop version. My page has 5 main pages. Somehow on the mobile version (iPhone 7) the last page (Kontakt ... my page is in german) the menu is pushed down a little bit and as a result it's covering or melting with the text below. I can't figure out what setting is different on this page, because the master is continuously the same on every page.
Please see those two screenshots to get an idea of the issue:
Any idea whats happening? Or which setting I got wrong on the last page?
Thanks in advance ...
Would it be possible for you to share the URL of your site so that we can test it at our end? If you are OK with sharing your muse site, upload it to a shared location, and share the link over a private message. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.
Hi Preran, thank you for your response. The URL is shown in the screenshots I attached in my original question. It is www.hebe-fitness.de
I will send you in a private message the reduced muse site as Günter Heißenbüttel suggested.
At first, one silly question: Is it possible, that the text "Vereinbare ein kostenloses und unverbindliches Probetraining! 06831-54991“ is still there in the smaller breakpoints, but set invisible by using „Colour: None“ or hidden behind the image? If so, the text could could flow in a new line, because the text box is reduced in width, when reducing the screen size?
If no, could you please do the following:
Ich denke, wir kriegen das schon hin!
thank you for your response and the nice instructions. Good idea to check the textbox. But I don't think the "Vereinbare ein kostenloses und unverbindliches Probetraining! 06831-54991“ is the problem. If so, why is it not happening on all of the other pages, too. This textbox is on all pages the same (master) and invisible for the tablet/mobile breakpoints.
I will send you the reduced site to download.
Thank you for sending your source file!
There are some issues, but not all are related to your „jumping accordion“ issue.
First the „unrelated“ issues:
Now the important issues:
As an example, I sent you a link to the modified, correctly working .muse file via personal message.
Wow! Günter, thanks so much
really well explained ... awesome!