responsive menu

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.jpg

I make this page in a master page after responsive it shows like

2.jpg

but when it reflects on all page the only logo will be visible nav not visible see this

3.jpg

nav is hidden by the image I can't change master page layer now what shold I do for this problem???

The caption of this thread is misleading. This is no menu problem, it is a layering issue.

• Go to your master page, open the „Layers“ panel, and create a new layer above all others,
  • Now drag your menu elements into this layer.
  • Pay attention, that you don’t place layout page elements into this layer. To avoid this, lock this layer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

responsive menu

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.jpg

I make this page in a master page after responsive it shows like

2.jpg

but when it reflects on all page the only logo will be visible nav not visible see this

3.jpg

nav is hidden by the image I can't change master page layer now what shold I do for this problem???

The caption of this thread is misleading. This is no menu problem, it is a layering issue.

• Go to your master page, open the „Layers“ panel, and create a new layer above all others,
  • Pay attention, that you don’t place layout page elements into this layer. To avoid this, lock this layer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 15, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 16, 2018 0