Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive Navigation

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm super new to Muse, and I'm in need of some assistance. I have a header image that I'm using, and I want my navigation to be near the bottom on the header image. When I make the page smaller, instead of the navigation also resizing (which I have responsive turned on) it just slides down the page. I've also had it selected and pinned and unpinned. Is it a glitch, or am I doing something wrong (which is what I exepect..)?

Thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Hi stephaniew68381185​

The navigation has resizing set to responsive width so only the width of the navigation will reduce but the height will remain the same.

When you make the page smaller, navigation will go down as expected but should be near the bottom of the header image.

Regards

Ayush Rathi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whether you want the navigation is non-responsive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi stephaniew68381185​

The navigation has resizing set to responsive width so only the width of the navigation will reduce but the height will remain the same.

When you make the page smaller, navigation will go down as expected but should be near the bottom of the header image.

Regards

Ayush Rathi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines