Highlighted

Responsive Navigation

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm super new to Muse, and I'm in need of some assistance. I have a header image that I'm using, and I want my navigation to be near the bottom on the header image. When I make the page smaller, instead of the navigation also resizing (which I have responsive turned on) it just slides down the page. I've also had it selected and pinned and unpinned. Is it a glitch, or am I doing something wrong (which is what I exepect..)?

Thanks!!

Hi stephaniew68381185

The navigation has resizing set to responsive width so only the width of the navigation will reduce but the height will remain the same.

When you make the page smaller, navigation will go down as expected but should be near the bottom of the header image.

Regards

Ayush Rathi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Responsive Navigation

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm super new to Muse, and I'm in need of some assistance. I have a header image that I'm using, and I want my navigation to be near the bottom on the header image. When I make the page smaller, instead of the navigation also resizing (which I have responsive turned on) it just slides down the page. I've also had it selected and pinned and unpinned. Is it a glitch, or am I doing something wrong (which is what I exepect..)?

Thanks!!

Hi stephaniew68381185

The navigation has resizing set to responsive width so only the width of the navigation will reduce but the height will remain the same.

When you make the page smaller, navigation will go down as expected but should be near the bottom of the header image.

Regards

Ayush Rathi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 28, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whether you want the navigation is non-responsive?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi stephaniew68381185

Regards

Ayush Rathi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0