• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive page question, HELP?

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have changed my page regggo.com to be a responsive page. Do I still have to go do that on the tablet and phone layout as well and do I still have to update all of the content on the tablet and phone layout pages as well ? , or can this all be done from that first desktop page layout ? if so please explain. thanks

Ras Lidj

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

As of this writing you didn`t change to responsive, did you?

You don`t need to use tablet and phone layout anymore. It is even not recommended, as it could lead to unpredictable behaviour of browsers and devices (if you don`t have an extra eye on your numbers).

Very rarely are those cases, when content is very different to still need to use alternative layouts.

Just keep it going and start with your largest width. Watch out when the design starts to fail, add a breakpoint and so on.

Watching your si

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As of this writing you didn`t change to responsive, did you?

You don`t need to use tablet and phone layout anymore. It is even not recommended, as it could lead to unpredictable behaviour of browsers and devices (if you don`t have an extra eye on your numbers).

Very rarely are those cases, when content is very different to still need to use alternative layouts.

Just keep it going and start with your largest width. Watch out when the design starts to fail, add a breakpoint and so on.

Watching your site, I recommend to use fixed width breakpoints instead of fluid width breakpoints.

You have much more control of your elements. Be aware also, that pinning should be used very rarely and in fixed width breakpoints mostly is not necessary at all.

Best Regards (love, peace and happiness),

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines