• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive problems in some of my breakpoints

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally, I'm one of those guys that doesn't  ask for help, I usually figure it out on my own. Without slamming my head against my keyboard I find myself here. So I'm almost done with my site minus a few tweaks, but this one thing I can't figure out. My desktop breakpoint it perfect, however, you go smaller and there seems to be an element that is pushing my browser to the right like padding is my guess. This can be found only when viewed on mobile devices. Hope I described it good enough.  Any help would be HUGE!!! heres a link to the test site. Thanks, guys!

Clint Dehner .::. Freelance Graphic Designer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Thank you, Günter for your quick response. This is my first shot at using Muse and I figured the lightbox didn't need to overlay the container as it's pinned to be centered. Thank you for your help good sir

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read this document: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8953

If you don’t find the issue, try to delete all element, which are unrelated to the issue (step by step) and upload the .muse file with us, using Dropbox, CC Files or a similar file sharing service and share the download link with us. Then we can take a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Günter for your quick response. This is my first shot at using Muse and I figured the lightbox didn't need to overlay the container as it's pinned to be centered. Thank you for your help good sir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update to this problem, however, I have found elements off the page, but it seems as I have a different problem. When I click on an anchored menu button it seems to scroll to the right of the screen. For the life of me, I can't seem to figure this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be aware, that anchors should be vertically aligned and placed to the left edge of your page.

Why: Anchors work that way: The browser jumps to an anchor by trying to place it to the top left edge of the browser window. When the anchor isn’t placed to the left of your page, the page will shift sidewards.

To align the anchors: Select one anchor, right click onto it and choose „Select same (anchor)“, then use the „Align“ command in Muse’s upper control strip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GOOD SIR! You're awesome! Thank you very much !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Nice site, by the way. Clean and clear – just as I like it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines