• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive scroll effects by QooQee works

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand Muse engineers are having trouble integrating full responsive scroll effects.  A company today called QooQee just broke that issue. You could now do full scroll effects with all fluidity. I ask engineers/developers of our beloved Muse to look into this as they could maybe find what was missing and could break that "wall."

You could actually do full responsive scroll effects now. why hasn't adobe broken this code while this company has?

Here's their link. https://www.qooqee.com/muse-widgets/scroll-effects/

That is a big deal.

Jay

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the feedback. The team is working towards making more widgets responsive in the future. You can vote for this feature request here mobile menus,responsive scroll effect,hover imges,audio,vedio,adding js liparay option as a plugin –...  as also provide your suggestions.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Preran. We rather have the responsive scroll effect in the "mother" code of Muse. We are not talking about making more responsive widgets but rather creating full responsive scroll effect. They are lots of responsive widgets out there but none could do full responsive scroll effects except for the above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Few fans of this great program have invested their money in these resources ... QooQee company has very good widgets at least for what it looks, and that of effects of displacement is very interesting, I would like to know how it works you have it ? It works well? I think it is must be a chaos to try to resize all the pixels of the scrolling effects in a fluid format ... but if qooqee was clear that should be able to the adobe engineers, but as long as that solution does not arrive I think this widget should have The answer ... I'm a fan of Animate, unfortunately not animate works in responsive spreads ... do you know if there is any widget that can activate the animations in projects of fluid width? Is it worth investing money in that widget to have scrolling effects or is it better to create breakpoints for fixed ...? It makes me sad not to have a way to use my animate animations in fluid spaces ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines