Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive Size for buttons

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a web page and have used rectangles to create buttons,

and have positioned the same where i need on the web page in the design tab (while previewing and positioning)  ,
if the browser size changes so does the position of the boxes (they get offset)

the buttons have been set to responsive with width and height still they do no seem to hold the positions.

I need the buttons to be responsive to the page size.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi edelVIZ,

Please follow the instructions mentioned in the thread by Günter Heißenbüttel as I see this same as your query.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush, Thank you for your help but that does not seem to solve the problem, i have tried using, buttons, rectangles and also the rectangle frame tool it still does not help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us some more details. Links, Screenshots.

Maybe you have pinned your buttons which should be done rarely in the current version of muse.

If you set your buttons to resize with responsive width, mostly no pinning is necessary.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Below are two snips of my screen, the green outline box position on the full screen is where i need it to be  since i have a video in the background which has Specific text rendered into the video, so these buttons have to scale along with the video and browser so that the always remain in the same position over the text.

FullScreen.JPGResized.JPGBwl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What should we see from these screenshots? Nothing at all.

We don’t even know, if your video is stretch to browser width, to page width or none of both.

Please delete all pages but one, all elements except the misbehaving ones, save this .muse file under a new name and share it with us via Dropbox or CC Files. You may follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines