Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

responsive slider

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I wanted to know if there's a way to create a slideshow that would be responsive though not 100% width. I am looking to create a left aligned slider that would be responsive. Is it possible? Are there any tutorials for that?

Thanks in advance,

Meital

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

At the moment slideshows are not responsive. Have a look at the prerelease of Muse:  https://museprerelease.com​

The only way for your desired slideshow would be to create fullscreen slideshow and create a white border with your desired dimensions.

You can watch this: Re: White Border in Adobe Muse , if you like. That´s the solution from Pavel Homeriki​ right now.

Does this help?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the moment slideshows are not responsive. Have a look at the prerelease of Muse:  https://museprerelease.com​

The only way for your desired slideshow would be to create fullscreen slideshow and create a white border with your desired dimensions.

You can watch this: Re: White Border in Adobe Muse , if you like. That´s the solution from Pavel Homeriki​ right now.

Does this help?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it. Thanks for the answer fotoroeder - I think I will go with a third-party slider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fotoroeder​ - one more question on the same subject...

I'm trying to create a slider that will look similar to the one on this webpage: Studio Octopi

They have a full width responsive slider, but the image is aligned to the left. Is this something that can be done in Muse? I'm assuming the answer is no, because the image has to stretch within the frame...but still wanted to ask, if maybe there's a workaround.

Thanks,

meital

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that on the site Studio Octopi  - It's a buggy slider. Do you want to repeat the bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

of course not, just looking for the same effect....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Pavel!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines