• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive text

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering what was the correct way to layout file.  I have done my design, text at top of page, pictures, mape etc underneath!  When I add more text to text box, the text goes underneath or over stuff below?  I want the text box to expand / be responsive and push content below down instead of goimng over or behind?

HELP please, I am sure its a simole fix!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

BStubbs  wrote

I was wondering what was the correct way to layout file.  I have done my design, text at top of page, pictures, mape etc underneath!  When I add more text to text box, the text goes underneath or over stuff below?  I want the text box to expand / be responsive and push content below down instead of goimng over or behind?

should the images get smaller or push down... if they push down, do they go above other design parts "like text" or below th

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BStubbs  wrote

should the images get smaller or push down... if they push down, do they go above other design parts "like text" or below them?

it is simple to do responive design... all you have to do is think of | allow for every senario or the browser will make its own mind up and do it for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines