• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive width text box not pushing down footer text/elements/boxes

Participant ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a text box that I set as "responsive width" and that I pinned to the left side of the page.

When I test it at different browser widths to see how it responds, it responds well, but it overlaps the footer's text elements/boxes that I have pinned to the left side of the page.

I tried unpinning the footer text boxes, but the footer content still did not move and was overlapped by the text when it responded to the the reduction in browser width.     

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Are you talking about this situation?

Screen.jpg

If yes, this seems to have nothing to do with „footer“ and/or pinning issues. Perhaps the complete opposite – the absence of a real footer – is the problem.

Could you please do the following:

• Delete all pages except the „Home“ page (the page, where I took the above screenshot from).
  • Upload this .muse file by using Dropbox, Creative Cloud or a similar file sharing service, and post the download link here. Then we can have a look.
  • Please follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you talking about this situation?

Screen.jpg

If yes, this seems to have nothing to do with „footer“ and/or pinning issues. Perhaps the complete opposite – the absence of a real footer – is the problem.

Could you please do the following:

• Delete all pages except the „Home“ page (the page, where I took the above screenshot from).
  • Upload this .muse file by using Dropbox, Creative Cloud or a similar file sharing service, and post the download link here. Then we can have a look.
  • Please follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines