• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rest image size

Enthusiast ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to reset (set) the size of an image to 100%? I have several images that are at 101% , but I do not see a way to reset to 100 - I've tried dragging with the mouse but they often jump back to 101 102. Hoping there is a menu command I'm missing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

I guess the only way is to check the original size and change the width and height settings in the property bar. A pain, a menu item on the right click  would be much handier but since we get no more updates . . .

Votes

Translate

Translate
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey brian704,

Unfortunately we can't have much options for image editing in Muse.

However, for exact scaling options you might take help of any other image editor.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not talking about editing the image - as stated I have several images that are on the layout that are at slightly more than 100%. I want to return them to 100%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess the only way is to check the original size and change the width and height settings in the property bar. A pain, a menu item on the right click  would be much handier but since we get no more updates . . .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines