Highlighted

Right pinned text box, pinned to webpage. But page is single and very short in height. Still scrolls

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

Just made a webpage which has a small 5 line para in its own text box. It has ample space on the top and bottom. Still it scrolls. Even though my page height in settings is very short compared to the previewing browser size. Theres 2 times the para block's size available free on the top and bottom on the single page styled webpage. Its only a 1500px width x 500px height webpage. I tried draging the page length longer, shorter etc but the para still scrolls.

I used pin to webpage option with the right pinning chosen as the pin to browser options arent suiting my design type. This is a fixed width page.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Right pinned text box, pinned to webpage. But page is single and very short in height. Still scrolls

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

Just made a webpage which has a small 5 line para in its own text box. It has ample space on the top and bottom. Still it scrolls. Even though my page height in settings is very short compared to the previewing browser size. Theres 2 times the para block's size available free on the top and bottom on the single page styled webpage. Its only a 1500px width x 500px height webpage. I tried draging the page length longer, shorter etc but the para still scrolls.

I used pin to webpage option with the right pinning chosen as the pin to browser options arent suiting my design type. This is a fixed width page.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably won't like my answer which is stop using Muse.  It has no future 😞

Learn to use Dreamweaver.  At least it has a future.  See Dreamweaver's 2020 Roadmap

https://community.adobe.com/t5/dreamweaver/dreamweaver-2020-roadmap/td-p/10885179?page=1

And best of all, you can build responsively for ALL devices with Bootstrap Starter Templates.   No more awkward fixed-width sites.

https://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/using/bootstrap.html#CreateBootstrapdocuments

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To fix your issue, it is necessary to have a look at your Muse document (.muse file).

Please delete all pages except one, which demonstrates your issue, save this file under a new name, upload it to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then I will have a look.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2020 1