Highlighted

Right to left menu problem!!!

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, another tricky middle eastern complicated right to left language question I have

While I open the sub menus, their positioning is left to right, is there a way to make it right to left?

I need not only the text to be right to left, but also the boxes themself. because the whole menu needs to be at the right side, I need that the boxes orientation will also go from right to left. possible?

thanks a lot, sina

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Right to left menu problem!!!

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, another tricky middle eastern complicated right to left language question I have

While I open the sub menus, their positioning is left to right, is there a way to make it right to left?

I need not only the text to be right to left, but also the boxes themself. because the whole menu needs to be at the right side, I need that the boxes orientation will also go from right to left. possible?

thanks a lot, sina

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 15, 2017 0
Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you check the solution by Anshul in this forum post How do I get the vertical menu's widget's sub menu to come from the left where a similar topic has been discussed?

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2017 0