Highlighted

roll over state speed control

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i am new to muse

My requirement is to slow down the roll over speed on text frame.

I achieved this by writing out HTML code and keeping out in composition. It seems fine but i have many HTML codes so the composition widget is over lapping.

I tried the roll over by muse but with this i am unable to restrict the rollover speed ,unable to attach the .muse file henceforth i published my site.

Link - musefirstsite01.businesscatalyst.com

I want to make the "ABOUT" rollover speed as "CONTACT US" by muse. can you please help me out in this as because through HTML i am having issue of composition overlapping as i have many stuff.

It will be helpful if i can restrict the roll over speed through muse.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by fotoroeder | Adobe Community Professional

I guess it´s the same than this? Hover effect

Why did you ask twice? Didn`t you appear in your forum site? You asked the moderator to  approve you?

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

roll over state speed control

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i am new to muse

My requirement is to slow down the roll over speed on text frame.

I achieved this by writing out HTML code and keeping out in composition. It seems fine but i have many HTML codes so the composition widget is over lapping.

I tried the roll over by muse but with this i am unable to restrict the rollover speed ,unable to attach the .muse file henceforth i published my site.

Link - musefirstsite01.businesscatalyst.com

I want to make the "ABOUT" rollover speed as "CONTACT US" by muse. can you please help me out in this as because through HTML i am having issue of composition overlapping as i have many stuff.

It will be helpful if i can restrict the roll over speed through muse.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by fotoroeder | Adobe Community Professional

Why did you ask twice? Didn`t you appear in your forum site? You asked the moderator to  approve you?

Views

Translate

Translate

Jun 18, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Jun 18, 2017 0