• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rollover Effect: picture changing and zoom in?

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community

I would like to create an rollover effect which is 1. changing the picure an 2. zoom in in the second picture.
Is this even possible?

Thanks for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible to a certain degree:

Here the sample .muse file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iv038zk33u8tggm/scaling_image.muse?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your feedback.

Is it possible to create a smooth zoom like that: Image Zoom Widget | Weekly Update | Adobe Muse CC | Muse For You - YouTube in that way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. In this case use a 3rd party widget.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can buy this widget here: https://museforyoushop.com/product/zoom-hover-box/

Here you find a free widget for this effect: https://musefree.com/image-smooth-zoom/

And here a collection of similar widgets: https://musewidgets.com/collections/all/image

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problems with all widgets.. I can't activate the zoom effect in the second picture respectively while in the rollover.. Is this really possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

catianak15898198  schrieb

I have the same problems with all widgets.. I can't activate the zoom effect in the second picture respectively while in the rollover.. Is this really possible?

The OP has no problem but asks for a solution. You have a problem but it is not THE SAME problem.

Please open a new thread and add some more details. Which widgets do you use? Are these 3rd party widgets? With the 3rd party widgets, advised from Günter Heißenbüttel​ , there´s no need to activate, I guess. I case you use 3rd party widgets – did you try to contact those vendors? That is most recommended here.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please give us a small(!!!) .muse file containing only one page and only such a „misbehaving“ widget. You must do something wrong.

Please upload such a .muse file to Dropbox, CC Files or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then we will see, what happens …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines