Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rollover state stransition fade doesn't work

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I just updated to the newest version of adobe muse, which i'm still not very familiar with.

I'm discovered the option to add a face on a rollover, which is very nice, only it doesn't work, not on anything.

I've tried it on the opacity of the object, the color, on text etc. I previewed it with the normal option and in my browser.

I know it is possible to make a rollover fade with a blank composition widget, but thats a lot of work.

Thanks in advance,

Felix

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Just do the following:

Create a new, small site with only some elements, which demonstrate your issue, or reduce your existing site to only one typical page, containing a few elements. (This is helpful, because it saves download- and analysing-time).

Upload this .muse file to dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download link here. Then we can have a closer look.

Thus, time consuming „question and answer“ or pure guessing can be considerably reduced.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Felix,

Check this tutorial Create rollover effects in Adobe Muse | Adobe Muse CC tutorials which might help you in applying the rollover state effects successfully.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush,

thanks for your reply, only this is not what i'm talking about, see he is working in an older version of muse which doesn't have the option i'm referring to. I added a screenshot so you can see. The problem is simply that the function doesn't work, it doesn't create a fade of 0,5s between states, as I guess it's supposed to work. rollover state transition fade option.jpg

Kind regards,

Felix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just do the following:

Create a new, small site with only some elements, which demonstrate your issue, or reduce your existing site to only one typical page, containing a few elements. (This is helpful, because it saves download- and analysing-time).

Upload this .muse file to dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download link here. Then we can have a closer look.

Thus, time consuming „question and answer“ or pure guessing can be considerably reduced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The option works fine here (although it is an option, which isn’t widely supported by browsers).

Without a .muse document, nobody will be able to help. Excuse me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Problem Exactly?
The Fade transition is not working on the preview in Muse and on the Browser
AF - Q1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just follow my advice in post 3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines