• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RSS Blog 2.0 - scrollbar

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the RSS Blog 2.0 widget... Even though "use scrollbars" is not selected, I keep seeing a non-scrolling bar even though content does not exceed the space... how do I make these visible only when content exceeds the size of the box?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Hi there at present this is the way the widget works, however, we are working on a better version that we will be releasing on Musegrid very soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cariw,

I am checking with the widget developer. Will get back as soon as I have a response.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem. Is there already a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there at present this is the way the widget works, however, we are working on a better version that we will be releasing on Musegrid very soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I must say, ever since the RSS widget was released I only had problems with it. Specifically, how content was displayed. Originally the images did not display and now I have this very ugly scrollbar at the side.

I would much rather not have to go through the time of installing it, trying it our, trying to find a solution online aso. So please, don’t publish widgets with issues. Take your time to develop the widget properly and then release it. Why? Because we are losing precious time, when trying to implement something that does work properly.

We do all appreciate your efforts to get a free widget working properly and are looking forward to good results soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has this been fixed yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines