• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

S.O.S. I need to continue using Muse - How???

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was shocked to see, that my abo was expired without any mail notification... I need to be able to change data and stuff on the existing customer websites! How can I do it? there is nobody at the phone and nobody answer me surely on the chat support? I had a yearly abo and now it is not possible to continue it??!!! I looked at the options of a friend in his computer - he has the complete CC abo - but get no option to download muse. Is anybody here who can tell me if he or she can still use Muse in his CC abo?? Please I need fast answers as one of my customers is getting totally angry at me and want me to build her a complete new website on another system.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm. It is know since much, much longer than two years(!) that Muse is End of Life in march and won’t be continued to the actual date! The single Muse subscription doesn’t exist any more.

If you have a full CC subscription, you can continue to use Muse as long as you want. So the only way to modify an existing Muse file is subscribing the full CC bundle (perhaps for a single month, iof you don’t need more.).

But: You may use your installed Muse app, as long as you want. Just read here: https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/kb/adobe-muse-end-of-service.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but Muse is discontinued software. 

• Support has officially ended.
  • You cannot purchase Muse separately. 
  • The only way to get Muse now is to subscribe to a paid Creative Cloud All Apps Plan.  And check the box to Show Older Versions.  Older versions are NOT available to trial members.  You must have a paid plan.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See screenshot from Creative Cloud Desktop App.

1. Click the gear icon,
  2. Click Apps tab,
  3. Click Show Older Apps.

Creative Cloud Desktop SettingsCreative Cloud Desktop Settings

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines