Highlighted

Salesforce Web-to-Lead in Muse contact forms

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Does anyone have any experience with Salesforce Web-to-Lead?

Although I've been able to place the HTML snippet generated by Salesforce into a Muse page, and actually get that form to create a Lead in our Salesforce Org, the form is really, really basic, and would require extensive work to achieve styling and validation. There's a ton of resources out there that describe this over and over again.

But I'd much rather use the "Detailed Contact" widget that comes with Muse, and somehow map its output to a Salesforce Lead. Does anyone know how to modify the HTML generated by Muse in such a way that the form not only sends an email to the address specified in the widget, but that it ALSO generates a lead? This seems to be less trivial, as I haven't found anything about it anywhere...

Or - even better - are there any Salesforce widgets available for Muse? 😉

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks in advance,

Oliver

Hey Oliver,

As Muse form is not based on a CMS system I am sure if you can connect it with Salesforce and unfortunately there isn't even a widget available for this.

As per me your best bet would be going for an embedded code and taking help of a coder for further code customization.

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Salesforce Web-to-Lead in Muse contact forms

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Does anyone have any experience with Salesforce Web-to-Lead?

Although I've been able to place the HTML snippet generated by Salesforce into a Muse page, and actually get that form to create a Lead in our Salesforce Org, the form is really, really basic, and would require extensive work to achieve styling and validation. There's a ton of resources out there that describe this over and over again.

But I'd much rather use the "Detailed Contact" widget that comes with Muse, and somehow map its output to a Salesforce Lead. Does anyone know how to modify the HTML generated by Muse in such a way that the form not only sends an email to the address specified in the widget, but that it ALSO generates a lead? This seems to be less trivial, as I haven't found anything about it anywhere...

Or - even better - are there any Salesforce widgets available for Muse? 😉

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks in advance,

Oliver

Hey Oliver,

As Muse form is not based on a CMS system I am sure if you can connect it with Salesforce and unfortunately there isn't even a widget available for this.

As per me your best bet would be going for an embedded code and taking help of a coder for further code customization.

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 30, 2018 0
May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Oliver,

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2018 0