Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save Muse site directly in Dreamweaver code

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a question about the association between Muse and Dreamweaver. I'm making a website with Muse, but I want to add php code. If I exported the site as HTML, I could open it on Dreamweaver. Thus, I will do my php code on DW.
If I wanted to change my website on Muse again, there would be a way to save the new version directly in my DW file ?

In other world, can I make a "link" or associate a Muse site with a DW code ?

To be clear, my problem is the following one : I use Muse for my web design and after I add php code, by myself, but I have to change my website into .php. If I wanted to change the design again, I would not be able to open my .php (or html) on Muse.

Thank you for your time.

Raphaël K.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

You do your web design in muse, edit it in DW and don`t go back to muse, I`m afraid.

There´s no "linking" between those two web design apps. No way to just add a code, make changes in muse and still have the DW file with all changes from muse.

You have to do this procedure every time.

Maybe it is a better solution for you to do it all in DW?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do your web design in muse, edit it in DW and don`t go back to muse, I`m afraid.

There´s no "linking" between those two web design apps. No way to just add a code, make changes in muse and still have the DW file with all changes from muse.

You have to do this procedure every time.

Maybe it is a better solution for you to do it all in DW?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you add some php code to a muse made site (in Dreamweaver) then that may not bugger the muse code... if you do it correct

however if you convert the muse from html to php then it is no longer a muse site and muse can't edit it again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for you answers, I will find a way !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines