• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saved over my CC Muse file

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stupidly while working on a second website I saved it over another site.  I upload through an ftp and so the original files are available there with my hosting company and the library for the earlier site is in place.

As when I need to back up while in designing mode I am permitted many steps back, is there any step back method in the saved file itself, or do I need to take the phone off the hook, put on a pot of coffee and rebuild the saved over site?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

No, if you have overwritten your .muse file, there is no way back. In addition, you can't recreate your .muse file out of the published files on the server. ☹️

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, if you have overwritten your .muse file, there is no way back. In addition, you can't recreate your .muse file out of the published files on the server. ☹️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  I'll get busy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately we learn best the hard way – backup, backup on an extra HD, even backup on your CC folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines