• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scroll Effects doesn't let me enable settings for Animation.

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was trying to enable the setting so I can play the animation on the website according to the scroll movement. So I exported the animation as an .oam file from Animate and placed it in Muss. But I am only able to adjust the settings regarding motion an opacity. slideshow an animation settings are greyed out. So when I preview the site the animation simply plays automatically with no control through scrolling. What could be the reason for that? And how can I fix it?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

msachs  wrote

What could be the reason for that? And how can I fix it?

you used animate to make this oam & the best fix is to use Edge Animate instead i.e, designed for web sites instead of designed for Google adds

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2019 Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh! Thank you! I didn't even think about that since I thought Edge Animate was kind of replaced by Animate and therefore should have the same functionality.

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2019 Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I managed to get further than before but still can't get it to work correctly. I can now check the box in the animation tab (it still says animation next to it not Edge Animation like in the tutorials regarding this topic). If I than set the animation settings to play 1 second every 100px it atleast doesn't play automatically anymore but it also doesn't play when scrolling... Only if I scroll down and then rapidly scroll up to the top again the animation plays once until its loop point and stops again. Do you have any idea what the reason could be for that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MSachs  wrote

Do you have any idea what the reason could be for that?

you didn't tell me which tutorial so no

i can point you do some tutorials | widgets etc made by people that actually use Muse

scroll – Adobe Muse Widget Directory

imo the Dani jams are the best place to learn if you don't want to talk tech

Muse scroll effects can:

• turn animations on or off,
  • set animations to fade in or out
  • adjust some value that then makes an animation speed up, slow down or move in some other way
  • control timeframe animations like the old flipbooks some of us remember

1fe7d00fe41f3a480f969ef71dfb1d43.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines