Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scroll effects issues

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!... Have a good day everybody

I am using Scroll Effects in my web site, Motion for images and Playback for Slideshow. Everything works properly in Google Chrome (PC). But I have issues with other browsers:

1. Effects do not work properly in SAFARI for iPad.

- Motion effects do not perform smoothly. At the end of the motion effect the images do not locate in the right position. I must move scroll down or up to get the images in the right position. During the transition of the effect I can see images blinking.

- Playback for Slideshows disappears some objects during the transition from one slide to the next. Some object become transparent during the slideshow transition and other remain behind the previous slide. Again, I must move scroll down or up to unhide the images.

The most curious thing is I already used Scroll Effects in other web site (older Muse version) and today this site works very well. Scroll Effects perform very smooth (in Safari for iPad)

Comments:

- I can provide the links for testing in Safari for iPad! (if it is possible)

- Also I can provide videos.

- I am ussing iPad 2017

2.The scroll down does not work smooth in IE and Microsoft Edge (PC) when I use the scroll bar directly or mouse scroll wheel. Navigating with tags (bar menu or link buttons in the web site) scroll effects work very well.

I REALLY APPRECIATE IF SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME!.

Thank you very much.

Nelson.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines