Highlighted

Scroll effects not working in Muse

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I followed this tutorial exactly to create an animation in Adobe Animate CC, then placed my animation into Muse. I selected the proper setting in the Scroll Effects tab (1st tab Motion & 4th Animate) but when I choose preview page in browser, my animation does not scroll. Any suggestions to get it to work? My Animate CC will autoplay in Muse if I click that option, but I want to apply the scroll effects function, so the viewer can operate the animation with scroll effects.

https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/how-to/scroll-effects-edge-animation.html

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

yes the tutorial is WRONG

Someone at Adobe has added the oem file to the sample page and pinned it... this overrides scroll effects

Screenshot (99).png

the work arounds are;

• remove the unwanted oem file first then follow instructions as Dani tells you or
  • Just remove the pin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scroll effects not working in Muse

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I followed this tutorial exactly to create an animation in Adobe Animate CC, then placed my animation into Muse. I selected the proper setting in the Scroll Effects tab (1st tab Motion & 4th Animate) but when I choose preview page in browser, my animation does not scroll. Any suggestions to get it to work? My Animate CC will autoplay in Muse if I click that option, but I want to apply the scroll effects function, so the viewer can operate the animation with scroll effects.

https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/how-to/scroll-effects-edge-animation.html

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

Someone at Adobe has added the oem file to the sample page and pinned it... this overrides scroll effects

Screenshot (99).png

the work arounds are;

• remove the unwanted oem file first then follow instructions as Dani tells you or
  • Just remove the pin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 11, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (99).png

the work arounds are;

• Just remove the pin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2017 0