Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scroll Effects with IE11

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI There

I am creating an internal website for my company that works with IE 11.

I planned to use some scrolleffects but by testing that with a template from muse themes I detected, that IE 11 isn't able to display the scroll effects without jittering/bouncing.

I found some old treads from 2015 with the similar problems, tried the code that should turn out the compatibility mode in IE11 but nothing helped.

Can anybody help me to properly fix that problem?

Kind regards ANnika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

IE 11 and scroll effects do not really work well as far as I experienced.

You could try "spark" from Adobe, if their scroll effects work better on IE 11 and then use this in your muse file.

By far the best way to do this at the moment, comes from muse grid.com. They (their widget) provide a little more flexibility, how the spark page is integrated into your muse site. It´s a question of money, finally as you have to subscribe to musegrid.com.

But they provide very good support as well … your decisi

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IE 11 and scroll effects do not really work well as far as I experienced.

You could try "spark" from Adobe, if their scroll effects work better on IE 11 and then use this in your muse file.

By far the best way to do this at the moment, comes from muse grid.com. They (their widget) provide a little more flexibility, how the spark page is integrated into your muse site. It´s a question of money, finally as you have to subscribe to musegrid.com.

But they provide very good support as well … your decision or the companies decision.

First, check if the scroll motion gets properly displayed in IE11. Spark shows some very nice examples. The design however, is quite restricted.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’d slowly start to forget about IE. The browser is outdated and there is no further development. The new „kid on the block“ is „Edge“.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes annikaf67731523​ , you should persuade your company to this if possible. It might be some job for an IT manager to do this for the company , though.

But anyway, does spark show up properly on IE11?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines