• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrolling effects does not enable

Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm doing a 1200x3500px site and I'm doing as I read and saw in tutorials to put a full screen slide show and when I look for the scrolling effects the message pops up "To enable scrolling effects, your breakpoint should be wide fixed ".

As I'm starting from scratch I started a new site I put only the slide show and the same message appears. Already tried to leave without touching the widths I installed Muse 2018, 2015 and nothing.

Now testing I think I saw the problem. When you turn off "Show part of negatoscope when editing" the dash that marks the edge of the slide goes out of the page, is that it ???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Now testing I think I saw the problem. When you turn off "Show part of negatoscope when editing" the dash that marks the edge of the slide goes out of the page, is that it ???

I don`t know what you mean but: scrolling effects are only available with fixed width breakpoints.

If you use fluid width breakpoints, there are no scroll effects. You may see the difference in my 1200 - fixed width bp

960 - fluid width bp. It is indicated by the two arrows to the side on 960 bp.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don`t know what you mean but: scrolling effects are only available with fixed width breakpoints.

If you use fluid width breakpoints, there are no scroll effects. You may see the difference in my 1200 - fixed width bp

960 - fluid width bp. It is indicated by the two arrows to the side on 960 bp.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines