• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Searching for better shopping cart features -- Any advice?

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The small business that I work with is looking for a more comprehensive shopping cart on their Muse website. The site currently uses Paypal buttons for customers to pay, however, it's quite basic in terms of look and features. The main feature I'm looking to find is the option to allow customers to have calculate shipping estimates for each product (or at least a feature that shows and scales shipping accurately at checkout). I tried to use Paypal's product button feature but the shipping doesn't scale with quantity. On Paypal, if I set the shipping of a product to $20 and the customer orders 2-3 units, the shipping still stays at $20 instead of scaling up.

Any shopping cart integrations that I could use to help deliver a better shopping experience?

Thanks so much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Hi azdavis,

Your best bet is using gumroad. You can setup a free account and have unlimited products under the free account. you dont even need a widget for muse. I think i still have a preview up, take a look. I compared it to paypal.

Home

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi azdavis,

Your best bet is using gumroad. You can setup a free account and have unlimited products under the free account. you dont even need a widget for muse. I think i still have a preview up, take a look. I compared it to paypal.

Home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply. I'll check it out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines