• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Seems as if page just gives up loading, and many content areas don't get populated

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On most of my pages, there is a frequent and frustrating issue with many elements not loading.  It's almost as if the page itself freezes during its load time in a browser, and just gives up, with many pieces not having populated, like the logo. 

The logo at the top left of the page is the easiest indicator that the page load has gone belly-up before all elements have populated. 

I have tried so many exhausting tests such as eliminating all third-party widgets in an effort to root out the culprit, but to no avail. 

Any theories as to why this might be? 

Here's an example page....

https://www.doubleparker.com/feature---tor-come-visit.html

Reload this page a few times.  You'll notice a few occasions where the top left logo doesn't load.  On more complicated pages, many major interactive elements are also getting left off the page.  It's completely killing the usability of the entire site. 

Any help would be HUUUUUGELY appreciated.  I've tried everything, it seems!

Best,

Brad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Hey DoubleParker,

I would like to investigate your issue as it is something faced by me also.

Could you please check if you are good with loading other websites, especially when you put something in Google search and hit enter, how long does it take to populate?

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add that this issue is only occurring on DESKTOP machines

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey DoubleParker,

I would like to investigate your issue as it is something faced by me also.

Could you please check if you are good with loading other websites, especially when you put something in Google search and hit enter, how long does it take to populate?

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines